Caros Amigos...

Não sei se escrevo bem, muito menos tenho eu a pretensão de escrever. Escrevo por prazer, e gostaria que vocês lêssem pelo mesmo motivo.
Abraço forte,

Marcus Vinícius Barbosa

29.9.08

Feelings Inside Me

Feelings inside me, get my heart at this moment. Maybe I bring war, maybe I bring peace, I really don't know. I just wanna show you what I really can be. Place your body in this chair and read my words. As the time pass to me, I grew up, like everybody. But, as that time came old, I felt the need to be more than this I'm now. Something like wildness, tenderness and heart, tears in my eyes, a smile in the face to hide it, trying to explain to myself that I ain't blame about my problems. Yes, she is the matter, my big mistake. I gave my heart to someone that only can play with me. Ein mann für spiel, one man to play. But, God knows, I'm not the kind that plays. I'm diferent.
Sweet? Strong? Tough? Blame? Shamed? Glad? Complete? Rough? Weak? Out Standing? I really don't know. Everything I know is that I'm a man that don't wanna waste time with something that don't bring me nothing. You, you that are in my dreams, that hunt me in the night, that search for someone to play. You, devil.

Nenhum comentário:

O que você acha do meu blog?